Monday, February 13, 2006

February 11, 12, 13

Good morning. Woke up this morning after a somewhat uncomfortable night. Not feeling well this morning. I think I will stay home from work for a while. This will be the first time I missed work from not feeling well. I have missed work for appointments and so forth, but not from feeling like crap.

I didn't get to work out any this weekend. Of course, the weather wasn't very inviting anyway with the wind and cold temps.

I notice I have comments from folks all over the country and in Canada. I love the comments and words of encouragement. They really help. Keep'em comin.

I plan on running tomorrow morning at the track. See you there.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

not a bad weekend to lay low and rest and recover. Your strength, determination, and will to overcome this is inspiring.

My thoughts and prayers are with you

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Donna M said...
Ken - HOORAY! You are half way done with chemo. Know last week or so not ideal but we are all behind you and know that this thing will be behind you before long. Keep up the spirit. Our love and prayers are with you, Sharon and the girls. Look forward to seeing you in March. Love, Donna

10:13 AM

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home