Thursday, February 16, 2006

February 15 and 16

Well, finally feeling like normal again. Well almost. I exeprienced something new today with my vision which I will assume has something to do with my chemo treatments (but I could be wrong). I was at work, sitting at my desk, when my left eye vision went gray in the center of my field of vision. It stayed that way for 20 minutes or so. I had to get up and walk around, thought I was straining my eyes or something. But I really could not see out of my left eye. Then it came back. I called the eye doctor and then went to see him. My eyes looked normal to him. Based on my description, he feels like it was some kind of opthalmic migraine ? Oly I had no pain.

Back to the training. I haven't done any since last Thursday. I plan on running tomorrow and trying to ride or spin this weekend somehow-the weather is supposed to be nasty, wet, and cold. I'll keep everyone posted. But I have a feeling it will be treadmill and trainer this weekend.

Everyone have a nice weekend.

Ken

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

vision thing sounds scary - i am glad that you are feeling somewhat normal and hope that the opthalmic migraine does not occur again.
Have a good weekend and I encourage you to stay inside on the trainer or treadmill.

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home