Wednesday, February 22, 2006

February 21 and 22

Tuesday-I wasn't able to make the track workout this morning. I needed the sleep, was exceptionally tired. I did get a 60 minute run on the treadmill completed after work though. I don't really spend much time on the treadmill, but it seems to be harder to hold the same pace on the treadmill vs running on the street...?

Chemo treatment update--I spoke with the Oncologist. They (he and some other Doctors and Teaching Fellows) have decided to remove the Bleomycin from the chemo treatments. This is good from the standpoint of my lungs. I know I have lost some lung diffusion capacity. This should prevent any further loss and I'm hopeful I will regain some of what I lost over time as the "Pulmonary Toxicity" goes away (I hope). Next chemo treatment is Feb 28 and will be AVD, not ABVD. This will be treatment number 5 out of 8. I'm on the backside of the chemo !! I think my cough is also improving-maybe thats a good sign that the lungs are starting to recover..

Wednesday--Ran 60 minutes this morning and got in 5.9 miles. I need to build this run thing up some more. As Tom R says, "It all comes down to the run". I am going ot focus more on the run. Sharon and I are going to Hot Yoga tonight. Looking forward to that.

I won't be running Thursday morning, I have a CT Scan scheduled. I'll run Thursday evening I guess.

More Later---Ken

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

4:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home