Friday, February 24, 2006

February 23 and 24

Thursday--CT Scan was done in the morning of just my neck area. They are looking for a "response" to the chemotherapy. I can give you a response.......Not Fun. I probably won't hear any results until Tuesday 2/28. That is the next chemo and the next time I see the Dr.

I was bad and did not run like I said I was going to. It was a very busy day. One of our family cats had surgery on some bad teeth. I have had this cat for well over 14 years. She needed my attention. I could tell she wasn't feeling well after the surgery and into the night.

Friday- -I ran 6.9 miles this morning, about 70 minutes worth. I felt better during this run than the run on Wednesday. I'm ready for this brick this weekend if the weather will behave. (For those that don't know what a brick is, it is a combination of either a bike/run with no rest in between, or swim/bike or a run/bike or ....you get the idea)...

My sister is in town this weekend from Kansas. I really enjoy when she can come to town. I don't normally get to see her that often. She has been very supportive through this diagnosis and treatment, just as the rest of my family has. I can't neglect to mention Sharon. She has been with me every minute of the way, from tests to surgery to treatment to taking care of me at home. She has been there every minute and not complained once.......awesome !! I am a very lucky perosn to have her as my wife.

Later--Ken

3 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Sending good "CT Results" vibes your way. Great job on keeping up the milage! Keep Living Strong!

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home