Monday, February 27, 2006

February 25 and 26


Satruday--This was a diffucult day at the Smith household. Our family cat of nearly 15 years died today. She had some dental work done on Thursday and was unable to recover from the anesthesia. I will miss "Stuff" as we called her. We don't realize how important our pets are until suddenly they are gone. The things I would do everyday and things she did everyday are suddenly gone. I'll miss her sleeping by my side every night. I'll miss her meowing for her food every morning. I'll miss her waking me up way to early with that loud purr of hers. I'll miss the way she followed me around the house. I'll miss her sitting on my lap every night while we relaxed and watched TV. I'll just miss her.

No training on Saturday.

Sunday--Excellent weather, excellent workout. 3 1/2 hours on the bike and 58 miles. Follow that up with 60 minutes of running and 6 miles. Followed by some needed re-fueling and stretching. What a brick. Fabulous.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about your kitty! Stuff is a beautiful little angel and she looks mighty content in this picture - a sure sign of a loving family.

Great job on Sunday!

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home