Friday, March 17, 2006

March 17-St Patrick's Day

Happy St Patrick's Day to all.

I did get up and go to work today, although I still do not feel very well. This seems to last a little longer each time. My wife remimded me last night, that although this is tough, things could be worse, and that many others in this same battle do have it worse than I. We must count our blessings. God bless all who fight this battle.

It appears that the weather this weekend is going to be wet and rainy. This is good from the standpoint that we need the rain, but bad from the cycling standpoint.

A word to those friends of ours about to compete in the California 1/2 Ironman. Good luck to you. You have trained long and hard, now Git'r Done !!

Ken

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy St. Patrick's to you! Sorry I missed you last Sat. but Barb and I thought we would be the late-risers and start at 8:00 am. We did see you and the group at the yoga session.
I wish you were having a better week but this will soon pass. Two more chemo treatments then you will be ready to rock and roll. Remember this is a group of people with all different levels of strengths and weaker areas.
Rest up this weekend and see you next week.
Candy

8:48 PM  
Blogger J. C. said...

Ken,
You can see the finish line and hear the music. You are almost there. Keep up the great attitude.

Curt

11:05 AM  
Blogger J. C. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home