Wednesday, March 22, 2006

March 18, 19, 20 and 21

Saturday--finally started feeling better late in the day. Still did not do any training. Just watched the rain happen.

Sunday--Woke up feeling a little better. Ate some breakfast. around 10:00 am, put Zathura in and watched it with the rest of the family, while I also rode the trainer for 60 minutes. Didn't work it to hard, but did sweat a ton. My appetite is also back with a vengance. I lost about 3 pounds in the last few days since the last chemo. I should get them back fairly easy.

Monday--Felt good, although my back is sore. I wouldn't think an hour on the bike/trainier would cause that. Most likely from not doing anything for 6 days is the culprit.

Tuesday--Did not sleep well last night, only 4 1/2 hours. Decided not to run at the track this morning and try and sleep--didn't work. I did run 5 miles easy after work. Once I was done, felt very strange for a short while. Maybe the fatigue or something. Not to long after I was done, my back went into spasm/lockdown. every muscle in my back got tight. Finally ended up taking a muscle relaxer and a pain killer, hot shower, and bed. Slept all night very well.

Side Note--A close friend of mine and fellow Dallas Athlete -Kristin V, suffered the loss of her sister in a tragic auto accident on Sunday. Surviving the crash are a husband and an almost 1 year old son. Please pray for the strength and healing of this family in this tragic loss.

Life is a fragile and precious thing that many of us take for granted. Take the time to show the people in your life that they are important to you...........

Later--Ken

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home